First day of the second month!! Oh, okay, relax.. I am not going to recount a list of what happened! That was said and done in the last post.
Yesterday, I had a stiff neck. When I wanted to turn and look sideways, I had to turn my entire body to do so.
When I went home, MIL noticed something wrong with my neck and offered some medicines.. (WOW!!! :)), well, not only offered, actually got them for me to the living room. That itself seemed to lessen my pain to half. And thanks to her, I can comfortably move my neck today with almost negligible pain!
Me n S went out yesterday just to roam around. That was after a long time. And as usual, we ended up eating bhel and wada paav at a road side tapari and literally screwing my diet regime! But its okay once in a time (that’s my most used retort in these circumstances!)
Today, I am short of work. Its not that I actually don’t have work to do, its just that I am not in the mood of doing it. Everyday, I am literally dragging myself out of bed early in the morning when its still pitch dark outside. Setting my foot in the cold bathroom is like a punishment for which I have no choice! Eventually, by the time I go through my usual routine and I am all geared up to leave, I am wide awake and S is still sleeping in that warm blanket. Oh I feel so jealous! But, its just today.. I tell myself, because tomorrow is weekend and I get to sleep as long as I want! :) that’s an added motivation to get going for work so that the day ends as quickly as it started and then, its Saturday!
I love weekends just because they give me the luxury of sleeping for a long time. Else, I am not really a fan of Saturdays n Sundays! S is off to work, and I have to sit at home (if I do) confined to my room, not having the luxury to watch t.v. at my will cauz its continuously running channels my ILs want to see (oh Summers! Arrive soon!!) and then, I have to cook even in the mornings and wash and clean because when I am off from office, MILs off from house work. That’s the rule (obviously NOT decided by me, unsaid, unwritten, just to be understood) never to be broken!
Anyways, so weekends here and my plans are full for tomorrow. S is off on this Sunday (*grin*) and I am planning not to let him out of my sight for even a single moment…
No comments:
Post a Comment