The first month of the New Year is over! Already!! Since my actual work has started from this month, I didn’t even realize how the time flew.
Extraordinary events happened, during the month. Some major decisions too..
1. New year started with a late morning
2. New Year started with me and S spending the entire day together!!
3. I have decided to take up the concern of reducing my weight (well, not acted on that much, but atleast I can say that my weight hasn’t increased!! *relief*
4. Since my aide is not coming to work, the quality of my chapatis has gone up tremendously cauz of the practice I am getting. And, my speed is increasing too!!
5. I have started blogging regularly
6. Competed reading around 4 books (yeah.. all fiction)
7. Didn’t see many movies…
8. Respected someone so much that decided to sacrifice some of my interests for the sake of their satisfaction
The negative side
1. (1) I had decided to wake up early in the morning on the first day of the New Year and do something good. But…………
2. (2) Didn’t do anything much about my weight!!
3. (4) MY AIDE IS NOT COMING TO WORK!!!!!! (Sigh!)
4. (6) Didn’t read anything else than fiction.. not even the newspaper!
5. (8) I ended up getting almost hanged in the process, sacrificing a lot of things… as for the respect, its all gone down the drain!
6. Even the last trail of a sometimeimportantperson was deleted... from my phone book, from my mail book and trying, even possibly from my brain..
anyways, a new beginning now, a new month, and some new targets... lets see how successful i am in them this time...
No comments:
Post a Comment