Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Long Time...

a long day. Work pending for yesterday done.
the list of work to be done updated! (phew!!)
Requested meeting by B of me, him and R tomorrow to discuss abt me! (*grin*)
I knew that my mobile dangling on a rope around my neck is a safety issue and i had to sort it out permanently. unfortunately BB saw it today and raised the concerns! :(
I have to come out with a solution now.
Anyways, glad to have a lot of stuff done which i couldnt do yesterday and cauz of which the boiling point of my anger was as usual reached by the time i went home!
There is a growing concern about S which actually welled up inside me yesterday when mum saw him after a fortnight and got into a state of panic, eventually extending it to me too. Doc says he will have to be on medication for some more time (believe me, this some more time is in years) which i came to know today morn and felt as if a cold steel brick was sliding down my throat and settled with the thump in my stomach! He realised the panic in my voice and i hope has got serious about the issue too. Now i need to explain this to my ILs to please leave him alone for some years so that he can recover fully. I hope, I pray, i beg to God.. Oh please, hear me out this one time!!

No comments: