Tuesday, February 05, 2008

05/02/08

Got to handle the first RM supplier (in person) today. When I took them on a round of the organization, they were asking me many questions, to which I did not knew the answers. At that time I understood, there is still so much I do not know. They were asking questions and I was answering, ‘I’ll have to check that out’
I felt like stabbing myself in the heart and die right there at that moment! And on top of that, the lady comes and tells B that I did a good job. I was pink with embarrassment. Probably, that was precisely the reason XB sent me with them. Oh lord!
Now, I need to be prepared for the meeting that is supposed to happen the day after. I want to make sure that I don’t feel like killing myself then.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Home front - glad to say that I still haven’t got any aide to work and I am going home and doing everything. But the positive side says that I am losing a bit of weight in that process. *smile*
S’s blood reports did not come out to be entirely normal. And I am a hell lot worried about him. The doctors attribute it to the ‘tension’ and I do the same. Who do I attribute this to? That female who created the 'hell' of the situation or myself for landing in such a situation and not acting at a proper time?
Well, as the comparison was made between me and her (that I acted so wrong and she would have done the right thing if she was in my place), I will like to say that I am doing the right thing. I am not going to (and I never have) attribute the problems in my life to some one else (as opposed to what she did, all the time!!). What happens in my life is because of my decisions and my actions and no one elses. I will not blame anyone for what has happened in my life simply because I DO NOT give this power of creating ‘hell OR heaven’ in my life to anyone else on this earth except myself. And I chose to create heaven not hell of what has happened. And I will…
I hadn’t made any new years resolution, but here goes my first
My new years resolution says that
1. I will not do or say anything which might trouble S and make him tense.
2. I will try my best not to repeat my mistakes because of which S is unhappy
3. I will stop pestering him about ILs (this by far is the most difficult thing to do…… but hell, summers just around the corner!!!)
4. I will try and not be lazy and cook good food which he enjoys having the most (yeah.. the route to a guys heart is via his stomach!! No complaints there, cauz I already got the heart!! :D)
5. Well, enough resolutions for now!

Wish me luck guys!!!

No comments: