Thursday, July 03, 2008

Changed...

Started office. Faced the changes. And now taking in more and more changes by the day. Loads of changes happening with people around me. It seems like management is on a spree to make things......... well........ change.
I don’t know if they are right or wrong. I don’t know if they are good or bad. What ever they are, kay says, they are well planned. They plan for years to come. For people, for the factory.. for everything.
Well, as for now, I am not able to make logic out of some cases. Some are crystal clear though.
Anyways, so much for office and so much for work. I am realizing lately that I am walking and talking and eating and sleeping just office and work and office and work and nothing else.
Things are good at home. They say, in marriage, troubles lie till you cross the seventh year. There are many ups and downs in the phase of first seven years. Then, life is set.
I feel the same way. Yes, I am married for 2 ½ years only. But I and S are together for around 7 years now. And I do feel ‘Set’. Somehow a different feeling has started sinking in. my love for S has changed...... in a better way. It has become so strong and so live and so deep rooted that now nothing and no one will be able to harm it in any way.
There have been times where I had just felt of walking away from this life I was leading and being alone.... but now, no more. And I don’t think I would feel that way ever again.
Things have changed... yes... in my personal and professional life as well...
I have learned to say no. I have learned to ask questions. I have learned to raise my concerns. I have learned to fight... for myself.
I have learned to truly enjoy. I have learned to share my thoughts and feelings freely. I have learned to think on the spot and answer logically, tactfully. Now a days I make a fool of myself less number of times. Ha ha ha
Yes.. things have changed. For the better.
I have somethings in line ahead. But will talk about that later. Till then...

No comments: