Things can get quite different with the attitude people show towards you.. till yesterday I was quite happy with my job. Today I suddenly felt this is not the place for me! I suddenly felt I must go back to my field.. in core technical! And then I actually gave a thot abt my decision of changing my stream. Was it the right decision I had made? Was it what I was really looking for? Do I actually want to continue in a job? Should I really think of taking up a full-time education course? If I get a chance, I will just love to go back to full time studies once again. It could possibly be the best thing that could happen to me. But if I do, what wud happen to family life? I am not on my own now. I have a bunch of other people to think about. Because one decision of mine will affect their lives to some extent, and the life of me and my husband tremendously! The whole plans for future will shake up.. but taking up a full time MBA course might help us re-plan our lives, and better than we have now, probably.
There are so many questions that I want the answers to. But I am confused. Whom to trust to help me out with this. My husband… obviously is the best person. But I know he will encourage me to do what I want.. he will never even think about coming across my career aspirations. He will be biased!
There is a lot of thinking to happen in this regard. A lot of things that can go wrong with one decision of mine! And with all this pondering, for a full time educational course, the most difficult things is that I must get admission into a good school first! And it is really getting tough to get one in Indian Schools!
I think I need to wait n watch for now to know what is there in the store for me and let the things unfold on its own.
There are so many questions that I want the answers to. But I am confused. Whom to trust to help me out with this. My husband… obviously is the best person. But I know he will encourage me to do what I want.. he will never even think about coming across my career aspirations. He will be biased!
There is a lot of thinking to happen in this regard. A lot of things that can go wrong with one decision of mine! And with all this pondering, for a full time educational course, the most difficult things is that I must get admission into a good school first! And it is really getting tough to get one in Indian Schools!
I think I need to wait n watch for now to know what is there in the store for me and let the things unfold on its own.
No comments:
Post a Comment