New year finally started! With a decent celebration with family on 31st, and getting up late on 1st!! that was the only day I really got to sleep as much as I liked cauz the next day I was up again and loaded with work. Though college was yet to start, still the project that I had undertaken for academics, it was going and I had to stretch in office.. used to be like somewhat late..
And now the college has begun, so literally I have hardly time for anyone, leave that, I hardly am finding time for myself!
New year didn’t start very good on ‘people relations’ front, cauz I am fighting with a lot of people.. perhaps that was because of the work pressure and some other things, but thankfully now that everything is going under wraps and everything shall be normal soon and I wish that it will remain that way for the rest of the time! Now completing that wish lies plainly in my hands and I will give my best shot to it..
New year professionally is atleast very good (touch wood!). am learning a lot of things which are new and getting a wide exposure. But ofcourse there are some elements which I do hate to look at everyday in office, but here the choice is restricted! L Tough that cant be the reason I cant enjoy my job! I am to the fullest!
Somewhere getting bored of the routine life and wish some changes to happen..
Currently reading Crisis by Robin Cook. Will post somethings abt that as soon as I finish reading it! So far its ok.. based on a medical malpractice case. Yet to go beyond that to understand what really happens.. but will write a review on that soon!
Till then,
Ciao!
And now the college has begun, so literally I have hardly time for anyone, leave that, I hardly am finding time for myself!
New year didn’t start very good on ‘people relations’ front, cauz I am fighting with a lot of people.. perhaps that was because of the work pressure and some other things, but thankfully now that everything is going under wraps and everything shall be normal soon and I wish that it will remain that way for the rest of the time! Now completing that wish lies plainly in my hands and I will give my best shot to it..
New year professionally is atleast very good (touch wood!). am learning a lot of things which are new and getting a wide exposure. But ofcourse there are some elements which I do hate to look at everyday in office, but here the choice is restricted! L Tough that cant be the reason I cant enjoy my job! I am to the fullest!
Somewhere getting bored of the routine life and wish some changes to happen..
Currently reading Crisis by Robin Cook. Will post somethings abt that as soon as I finish reading it! So far its ok.. based on a medical malpractice case. Yet to go beyond that to understand what really happens.. but will write a review on that soon!
Till then,
Ciao!
No comments:
Post a Comment