Days turn into nights and nights give way to days. And time passes. Very fast.
Things change. And so have I, in many aspects of life. Yes, AGAIN!
I have become harsh with S especially when it comes to his parents and brother and his admission process. Perhaps because I was subdued with my team in the office. But now the things have turned around. Rather BB has asked me to turn things around.
Take one!
‘When u are in a leadership position, never try hard to remain in the good books of team. If u work in a way where you always want people to like you, ur team will never be successful’
eyes widened, mouth hanging half open... I was listening. Mentally I made a note to strangle myself for not realizing this earlier.
Take two
‘People need to understand that u are working for the company and this is not personal. And if people take this personally, it is their problem not yours’
Take three
‘you have the entire support of the management. When you have any issues, at any time, just tell us. That’s all you have to do.’
Geared up. But still a bit skeptical. Lets see how things turn out.
Hope for the best because there is nothing worst that can happen.
No comments:
Post a Comment