Sunday, June 29, 2008

Returning after a long break....

A lot of things progressed. I made the statement in by earlier post that there is no use talking to my boss about the issues I was facing. But I decided to take the chance anyways. He said he was genuinely concerned that this was not discussed with me b4 and that I should not worry and I will be given a lot of support thru out. WOW! Man, I was relieved only to realize that I am now completely submerged under the sea of work. Earlier to getting this new responsibility I was just able to keep my nose out and breathe. I was okay with it anyways because it was keeping me so busy the entire day. But now, its horrible. I plan it to make it terrific. So expecting the outcome to be horribly terrific……
Okay.. I am not drunk. And I know I am not making any sense to anyone in any way. But it does not matter. I achieved what I wanted. I made the message understood and sink in my head. Its time I learn to swim……
I had been to training for the last week. Against my wishes, I enjoyed the training. A lot.. I enjoyed the stay in the city which I have hated for my entire life. I enjoyed the company of the 8 unknown people who came from a varied experience. I enjoyed the company of a retired colonel who has fought almost all the major wars for this country. WOW! It was one experience.
A beautiful, mesmerizing, knowledge parting experience which I will not forget for a long time.
And from tomorrow I start office again. It is weird going back after such a long time. It feels like you have missed out on a lot of things and now you have to cope up with so much. There have been a lot of things happening in the office in the past week. And now I am brand new to the changes. First day is going to be a hell of an activity sorting things out.
Lets see how it turns out…

No comments: