One of my colleagues passed away. Today, in the morning we got a call saying that the doctors have given him two hours...maximum...
And 10 mins ago it was announced that he has passed away.
Reason? No one knows. He was admitted in the hospital last week for a viral infection. First was diagnosed for Jaundice, then for Dengue and then for Rickettsial fever. But, I suppose neither of these three was what he had.
What ever he had caused a multiple organ failure. He was on the ventilator. Kidney, liver, lungs were non-functional. He was unconscious. He is survived by his wife and his 8 month old son. He was just 31 years old. And he had come to work just last Wednesday.. and then, he was all well... but within a week... in a week, he is gone... he is just gone...
I didn’t know him that well. I didn’t have many interactions with him.
From whatever I know, he was a good person and this shouldn’t have happened to him and his family. His son definitely did not deserve to lose his father at such a young age. When he grows up, he wont even remember his father well. He wont remember what kind of a person he was. He will just have a photograph, framed and hung on the wall as a memory of the person who brought him to life...
May God bless his soul and may God give the strength to his family to move on…
No comments:
Post a Comment