Friday, November 23, 2007

Last Day.......

Discribing the last day of useless was much more different. It was easy. But discribing my last day here, I am finding it very difficult. My feelings are mixed. I am happy and I am sad the same time.
It is like leaving your second home. Not that I am broke by this decision or something, but I have been here for past more than a year and there is definitely some feeling of belongingness. Most of all I will miss my friends.. All the chats, the coffee, get togethers, lunches outside office, the missal paav at the tapri.... Gosh! its difficult!!
But I am happy to leave. I am happy that I am going somewhere where I have better prospects, hope to have a good boss and of course, better salary! hehehe.
Just one prayer to God, Bless this people whom I am leaving behind.. I hope that all shall have a bright n successful future!

No comments: