What do you do when you are in trouble, alone? What do you do when you see no way out of a difficult situation? Turn to your parents? Relatives? Friends? Or you turn to God? Sit in his mandir, your hands folded in prayer and tell him to get you out of this all.
Why do people ask for a mannat? Not only old generations do this, even I have done it a couple of times. But why?
Recently happened that I was not doing so well and was sort of surrounded with a host lot of problems. Personal, professional. I really thought that whatever problems there could be in my life, slowly started finding their way towards me, all at the same time. I fought with them. Gave my best. But I also prayed. I prayed to God to set things right for me. Give me my peaceful life back.
And to my greatest relief, my life is returning back to normal. My problems taught me a huge amount of lessons. Lessons, I wont dare to forget my entire life!
So was it god who put all the things back on track for me? Was it my destiny? Was it my people whom I turned for help? Or was it simply me?
What is God? A person? An idol? An imagination? A faith, maybe..
A faith in whom? A belief in whom?
‘I used to be an Atheist, till I realized, I WAS GOD!’
What does this sentence really mean?
‘God helps those who help themselves!’
Both quotes have the same meaning at the end, Don’t they? (though the first one means more like one by an an egoist, but reading it carefully, it might not!!)
All you need to have is faith, in your self. You should have faith that whatever you are doing is correct.
And till the time you have this faith in yourself, not one person in this world can make things wrong for you!
No comments:
Post a Comment