Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Things start getting so hectic when you have loads dependent on your performance!
You have your job, studies to do, do the household stuff! Phew…………… its tiring! But then, I think that this is life. Whats the fun if you have to do everything at your own pace, without the pressures building from outside. And when you succeed, with all these difficulties, the happiness you get is the best in the world!
Fortunately, success has till date come to me, the easier way! (Touch wood!!) I mean not that easy, but I didn’t have to struggle too much. Or may be the struggle per my view was not much for the amount satisfaction you get out of it. It all depends on the perception you have of the ‘give n take’ in this world!
So with these words, trying a bit to inspire myself to successfully sail thru these pressures, heres the end of another post!

No comments: