Friday, October 20, 2006

Blogs!!

Blogs!
I used to read the blogs of my friends & acquaintances. Many write the technical things in that and many the personal!
Frankly, I never understood why blogs are for? May be for sharing ideas, may be for sharing happiness, may be for sharing sorrows and gain sympathy or just for making new friends! Isn’t it easy to share your views to the people whom you don’t know? Sometimes talking to the world, just makes you feel better! And probably that’s what the blog is going to be for me! A source to let out my feelings… so that at the end of the day I know I have told the things to someone which I cant tell my near and dear ones for the fear that they might get hurt!!!
I hope my ideas, my way of thinking is useful to atleast a handful of people. And if it is, trust me, the pleasure is all mine!!
So that’s that for the first entry and for the cause of finally welcoming myself to the world of blogging!

1 comment:

Minks said...

I fully agree with your opinion on blogging .. talking to the world does make it easier to move on .. u feel lighter and dont carry your grudges or shortcomings along with u .. you can say Blogs help us refresh to put a better foot forward each time something pulls us down .. cheers to u !!